Motion detector with a photo camera to verify alarms
- Transmits a photograph in under 9 sec
- Sees in the dark
- Operates up to 4 years on the pre-installed batteries
- Communicates at a distance of up to 1700 m from the hub
27 in stock
More than a photo. Faster than a video.
Spots the hidden threats
Prevents unnecessary disturbance
Looks after the house at night
Engineered to respect privacy
Dispels any suspicions
Unique wireless technologies
MotionCam simultaneously uses two specialized radio protocols: Jeweller for sending instantaneous alarms and Wings for rapid image delivery. You’ll receive the first snapshot of the event within 9 seconds after motion is detected. As usual, the alarm notification will arrive in a split of a second, even if the signal is unstable.
You can set up MotionCam at a distance of up to 1700 meters from the hub to establish visual control of the most critical areas. The new detector features a record-breaking operating efficiency with up to 4 years of battery life.
- Two-way communication channel at a distance of up to 1700m
- First photo delivered in under 9 sec Up to
- 4 years of operation on the pre-installed batteries